Saturday, March 7, 2009

Restarting the blogging after more than a year

A lot has happened in the past year and we have neglected our blog. Just to bring everyone up to speed: Since our last post we had an excellent month in India and then moved to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada where we have been living for almost a year now. In keeping with tradition my return to blogging will be about a games night.

We had a games night on Friday and it went very well. Peter, Janine, Farid and Trista showed up and we had a rousing game of Puerto Rico with the expansion. Everyone had played before except Janine. The game was very close with Peter ahead of Trista by one point and Janine in third by another point. It was a good showing for Janine's first game. Farid was three points back in fourth, while I was in last by quite a bit. I realized after my first turn that I had played badly, but thought that I was coming back. Next time I'll be more competitive. I hope to make this a weekly event every Friday.

No comments: