Saturday, March 28, 2009

Games Night Revisited!!!

We had a quiet games night tonight with only Janine and Peter showing up. This was good, because I have a lot of 3 - 4 player games that don't hit the table very often. We started with Tikal, which I taught them both. I had been dying to play this game again, because I had only played it once, but I had really liked it.



I must have taught them well, because Peter beat Janine by only two points and I came last. All three of us enjoyed this game.




The night was still young, so we played a game of For Sale. It was the first time for both of them.




Peter won the first game and we all enjoyed it, so we played another one. Janine beat me by two points!

2 comments:

Shingo said...

Hey Roger!

It's good to see you are having good time with games night. It's also nice to be able to play online games with you. Anyway I see that you got Railroad Tycoon.. pretty nice game isn't it? Have you tried Age of Empires III? If you haven't I recommend you try it. I see that you played Galaxy Trucker recently, I have it and played it two times.. I quite like it but we've played it incorrectly last two times so looking forward to trying it properly. Nice to see that you are having very successful games night, and looking forward seeing another session. For us, we'll be visiting Japan soon, and will be back in Canberra in early May. Say hello to Minoo and Rumi!! Shingo

Unknown said...

CUTE HALOWEENS......
NICE GATHERING
PROPERTY FOR SALE IN THRISSUR